Allegiant airlines destinations
The following is an overview of amazing Allegiant US destinations:
|Denver||Des Moines||Destin||El Paso|
|Fayetteville||Flint||Fort Lauderdale||Fort Wayne|
|Fresno||Grand Forks||Grand Island||Grand Junction|
|Grand Rapids||Grand Falls||Greensboro||Greenville|
|Las Vegas||Lexington||Little Rock||Los Angeles|
|Myrtle Beach||Nashville||New Orleans||New York|
|Roanoke||Rochester||San Antonio||San Diego|
|Sioux Falls||South Bend||Springfield||St. Cloud|
|West Palm Beach||Wichita|
Allegiant Airlines Booking & Flights Ticket
How to use Allegiant Airlines Booking Portal?
You can perform a lot of options apart from flight booking through the www.allegiantair.com website, including making seat assignments, adding baggage, checking flight status, check-in online or offline, printing a flight boarding pass, hotel, and car reservations, and much more. Here are some tips to get the most out of every penny when you fly Allegiant.
Make Easy Booking
Customers can make an easy Allegiant Airlines booking in a matter of minutes through the official site. Just open the homepage of the airline and fill in your journey particulars such as destination and arrival airports, travel dates, trip type, and the number of passengers in the required fields. Follow the procedure and get your Allegiant flight tickets on your registered email ID. This is the easiest way to make reservations on the website.
Flexible Seating Options
You will get your seat(s) assigned for free with Allegiant Airlines, where you can choose your desirable seat from a seat map and purchase it as per your budget. However, the availability of seats together cannot be guaranteed.
Biggest Saving on Bags
Get your bags confirmed at the lowest rates while booking an Allegiant flight. You can carry 2 bags in the cabin: One personal item and one carry-on bag. Please note that baggage fees vary by route and when the bag is added to your itinerary, and they apply to both carry-on and checked bags. Additional fees may apply for sporting equipment, overweight, oversize, and excess luggage.
Affordable Fare Bundles
Allegiant Airlines offers fare bundles to its customers where they can save up to $114 (based on the purchase of a round-trip ticket) per passenger. It will streamline the flight booking experience, and save you time and money.
Hassle-free Airport Check-in
Travelers can complete their flight check-in easily with Allegiant Air and they are requested to arrive two hours before the scheduled departure. Flight check-in closes 45 minutes before the departure at some airports, because the crew will also check you in at the gate on some flights and they need time to prepare the flight for departure.
Get your Boarding Pass Easily
Allegiant offers you three options to get your flight boarding pass: you can print your boarding pass at home; check in on your mobile device and get your boarding pass; pay a $5 charge per boarding pass to print your flight boarding pass.
Book your hotel and/or rental car with great savings
You get exclusive hotel and car reservation deals with Allegiant Airlines. It offers exclusive vacation-package deals at the most affordable prices.
How to make allegiant airline reservations?
Planning a trip to your favorite destination and worried about how to make easy flight reservations? Don’t worry! This low-cost airline has an exclusive aim in providing flight tickets at an affordable price with amazing offers. Allegiant Airlines Reservations offer several ways in which you can book your flights according to your comfort and convenience.
Make allegiant airlines reservations online
Customers willing to travel with Allegiant Airlines can easily and quickly book their flight tickets online, by just visiting the official website of Allegiant Airlines. For online flight reservations, you need to follow these steps:
- Login to www.AllegaintAirlines.com
- Click on the “book flights” option
- Fill in all the details on the homepage of the website
- Enter the departing and arrival date with no. of passengers traveling
- Select your preferred flight from the various flights available
- Fill in all the details of the passengers
- Verify the details and proceed to pay
Visit the airport to make flight reservations
To avoid any kind of hassle or trouble while bookings flights, customers can also visit the airport. The Allegiant airport reservation counter is open for all customers. The dedicated team available at the reservation desk will book your flight tickets. Customers just have to tell their details to the professionals and you can also avail great deals and offers.
Reservations through the allegiant app
For your convenience and satisfaction, Allegiant Airlines offers its mobile-friendly app which you can download on your android or IOS mobile phones. By booking your flights through an app, you can also enjoy various services and benefits.
With the completion of these processes, you can easily confirm your Allegiant Airlines Reservations. In case you want to make changes in your existing bookings, then you can opt for the manage flights option and can confirm the required changes.
The baggage policy of allegiant airlines
After booking your flight tickets, another thing that you must be aware of is to know what to carry and how much to carry with you during the flight journey. To know more about the baggage allowance of Allegiant Airlines, follow the information given below:
- Every passenger can bring one personal item onboard without paying any cost.
- The personal item can be a purse, small backpack, briefcase, etc. And it must fit under the seat in front of you.
- The maximum dimensions of a personal item should be 7*15*16.
- Allegiant Airlines allows its passengers to carry one carry-on bag in its main cabin.
- The maximum dimension of the carry-on bag must be 9*14*22 and should fit in an overhead bin above you.
- The weight of the carry-on should not be more than 11.34 kg.
- Allegiant Airlines travelers can purchase up to checked bags per passenger.
- The maximum weight of a checked bag should be 18kg and the maximum dimension should not be more than 203 centimeters.
- An additional fee is applied for bags weighing more than 18 kg.
How much is the allegiant airline’s baggage fee?
Allegiant Airlines charges baggage fees as per the flight route. You can check baggage prices at the time of ticket booking if you are doing it online. However, if you are booking an Allegiant Airlines ticket at the airport, the airline’s executives will tell you the baggage fees and if you are booking your ticket via a flight booking agent, make sure you know the fees beforehand.
Allegiant tries to keep fares as low as possible and offers several optional services that you can add to your travel itinerary for a fee. The fee for additional services includes preferred seat assignments, checked baggage, oversize baggage, priority upgrades, and carry-on bags. Please note that fees paid at the airport will be $50 each way per passenger, per bag for a carry-on bag, and for the first five checked bags.
Tip: You can save your money by reserving your checked and carry-on baggage while purchasing your Allegiant tickets online. The first and second checked bag costs are up to $35 per bag each way depending on your departure and arrival at city airports.
You can also reserve bags on your pre-departure through the “Manage Travel” option or while checking in online, but prices are slightly higher and will cost $15 to $45 each way.
Baggage Weight and Size Requirements
The checked bag’s weight and size measurements must be under 40 pounds (18 kilos) and 80 linear inches (Height + Width + Depth = 203 cm) respectively. Additional charges for overweight bags, oversize bags, sporting equipment, and/or excess baggage will be applicable.
- Overweight Bags: 41-70 lbs (18.6-31.8 kg) will bear a $50 additional fee per segment.
- Overweight Bags: 71-99 lbs (32.2-45.4 kg) will bear a $75 additional fee per segment.
- Oversized Checked Bag: Height + Width + Depth in excess of 80 linear inches (203.2 cm) will bear a $75 additional fee per segment.
Cabin Bag Fees
- Passengers can bring 2 articles in the cabin: one personal item and one carry-on bag on a flight.
- A personal item includes a purse, small backpack, briefcase, laptop computer, or small camera that can be stored completely underneath the seat in front of the passenger.
- The maximum size of a personal bag must not be more than 7 in. x 15 in. x 16 in. (17.8 cm x 38.1 cm x 40.6 cm) and it will bear no charge, given that it does not exceed size requirements.
- A carry-on such as a roll-aboard bag, garment bag, tote bag, etc., must not exceed a maximum size of 9 in. x 14 in. x 22 in. (22.5 cm x 35.5 cm x 55.8 cm).
Cabin class of allegiant airlines
Allegiant Airlines flight Reservations only offer an economy class service. However, to make every passenger’s travel journey comfortable and trouble-free, this low-cost airline offers several seating options which include standard seating and extra legroom that you can enjoy according to your convenience and budget.
Keeping your comfort and need in mind, all Allegiant seats are wide with plush leather seats. Special seats can be purchased by the customers by paying some nominal fee during the time of Allegiant Airlines Reservations.
- Most allegiant aircraft have a configuration of about 90% standard seating and 10% with extra legroom.
- Standard seats have a width of 17″ and a pitch of 30″.
- Legroom+seats have a width of 17″ and a pitch of 34″.
- Giant seats are 25″ wide and have a 34″ pitch.
Inflight amenities offered by allegiant airlines
- All Allegiant Airline passengers are offered comfortable and relaxing leather seats.
- Passengers can select their preferred seat with extra legroom by paying a nominal fee.
- For passengers’ convenience, a wide selection of snacks and drinks is offered.
- Beverages, beer, wine, and snacks can also be bought onboard.
- Passengers are allowed to use their mobiles, Ipad, iPods, laptops, tablets, etc.
How to check in with allegiant airlines?
Allegiant Airline passengers can check-in in various ways:
Passengers can easily check in through the official website of Allegiant airlines by entering some required details. The online check-in facility starts 24 hours before a flight and closes 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Check-in through app
Allegiant Airlines also offers an exclusive free app that can be downloaded to your android or IOS phones. Passengers can use this service to make a seamless and paperless entry into the flight.
Passengers unable to check in online can check in by visiting the airport or Allegiant airline’s check-in desk. It is advised to every passenger to arrive at least 2 hours before the scheduled departure time.
How do I manage my booking with Allegiant Airlines?
Allegiant Air’s manage booking feature allows you to perform a variety of booking-related operations such as adding seats, purchasing bags, submitting refund claims, checking in, changing flights, adding a special meal, canceling flights, and more. Customers can take advantage of various services through Allegiant’s managed booking service. When you book a flight with allegiantair.com, you may save your preferred deal so you don’t have to search for it every time you want to book a flight. Here is detailed information to manage to book on the allegiantair.com website.
You can manage the following on Allegiant Airlines’ official website:
- Download boarding pass
- Ask assistance for pregnant. Injured, or physically disabled
- Receive the latest updates on the flights
- Update contact details
- Add Inflight entertainment options and other services onboard an Allegiant Airlines flight
- Advance meal booking
- Change or cancel a flight booking
- Online check-in
- Add extra baggage and more seats
- Flight rebooking
- Request a refund for flight delay or cancellation
Steps to Manage Booking with Allegiant Airlines
You can easily make changes to your current Allegiant flight reservation. To manage your Allegiant Airlines bookings, follow these simple steps:
- Open the allegiantair.com website on your device web browser. Log into your account by entering your email ID and password in the required fields. You can also continue as a guest to see your reservation.
- Click on the relevant option on which you want to manage your booking.
- Enter the flight confirmation number, first name, and last name in the required fields.
- Now, find the booked flight on which you want to manage your booking.
- Select the ‘Manage Trip’ option and modify your reservation. You can check in for your Allegiant flight online, print your boarding card, update information, and make other changes you want.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to make the necessary changes to your flight booking.
You can reach out to the Allegiant Airlines reservations helpdesk and ask them regarding your issue for more information. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you with appropriate options.
Allegiant Airlines Tickets
Allegiant Air is a popular low-cost airline based in the United States that offers both scheduled and charter flights. Allegiant Airlines is also known as the fourteenth-largest commercial airline and as a major air carrier in North America. The airline has many hubs around the United States and travels to over 100 destinations in total. Allegiant makes leisure travel in the United States considerably cheaper and easier, from America’s favorite small communities to world-class locations.
Allegiant has just one class of service, owing to its all-coach concept. However, all seats are broad with soft leather cushions, bearing in mind the demands and comfort of its passengers. Customers might pay a small fee to reserve a special seat during the reservation process. To book affordable allegiant airlines tickets, visit the official allegiant airline website or get in touch with allegiant airlines reservations.
How to book Allegiant Airlines tickets?
To book cheap Allegiant Airlines tickets from the official Allegiant Airlines website, follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, open your browser and navigate to the Allegiant Airlines official website.
- On the homepage, go to the booking tab and choose the flight option.
- In the search box, enter your departure city, arrival destination, trip date, and so on.
- Continue by selecting your flight options based on your trip needs.
- After you’ve submitted your information, you’ll be asked for passenger information such as name, number of passengers, passport information, and so on.
- After that, you must start paying for your flight reservation using a valid credit or debit card.
- Finally, once you’ve made your payment, you’ll receive an email including an e-ticket with a confirmation number and a payment receipt.
How to change your Allegiant Airlines tickets?
To change your Allegiant Airlines tickets, follow the steps given below:
- Go to Allegiant Airlines’ official website. Enter the last name and confirmation code of your ticket passenger to access your Allegiant airline account.
- Look for and select the option to manage travel.
- Find and choose the flight that you wish to modify.
- Now, instead of the original flight, choose the new flight you want to take.
- Pay the flight change charge if there is a pricing difference between your original ticket and your new flight.
- You will receive a confirmation number and reservation in your email after the payment is completed.
Pet Travel with Allegiant Airlines
Going on air travel with pets is one of the most challenging tasks for the owner, especially when the pet demands some special attention. Plenty of airlines in the world allow pet travel onboard their flights and Allegiant Airlines is one among them. If a passenger has made an Allegiant Airlines flight booking and thinking of taking their pet on board the flight, the airlines ensure a safe and comfortable journey for the passengers traveling with their pets, given that the pet is healthy and sound.
Guidelines for Pet Travel
- Allegiant Airlines allows domesticated small dogs and cats only.
- A non-refundable pet travel fee of $50 per segment per carrier will be applied for all pets.
- Each paid traveler may carry only one pet carrier.
- Pets must remain inside the carrier at all times, while at the airport terminal and onboard the aircraft. The pet carrier must be handled by the traveler. If the passenger does not comply with the rules and guidelines, the pet may be denied boarding flights in the future.
- Passengers traveling with their pets must check in for their Allegiant Airlines flight with an agent at the ticket counter or the gate counter at least one hour before the scheduled flight take-off to ensure pet and pet carriers comply with the said guidelines.
- Allegiant does not transport animals in the cargo cabin of the flight.
- An animal health certificate is not required.
- Allegiant Airlines has no responsibility for the health and well-being of the passenger’s pets in the cabin.
- Contact tsa.gov to know more regarding TSA security clearance.
Pet Carrier Requirements
- Travelers can take small cats and dogs on board the flights.
- All pet carriers must be stowed on the floor during flight take-off and landing.
- All pets must not be ill, violent, or in physical distress.
- Pet(s) must not be protruding from the carrier and must fit comfortably in the carrier.
- Passengers traveling with pets may not occupy an exit row, one row before/after an exit row, or occupy a bulkhead seat.
Pet Carrier Dimensions and Guidelines
- All pets must be transported in a soft-sided or hard-sided leakproof pet carrier.
- It is recommended to carry the pet in a soft-sided pet carrier.
- The pet carrier must not be larger than 9″ H x 16″ W x 19″ D.
- More than 2 pets per carrier are not allowed on Allegiant flights.
- All animals must be healthy, harmless, non-disruptive, and odorless.
Allegiant Airlines Special Needs Policy
Allegiant Airlines is known for its best-in-class inflight experiences and convenient travel options. After getting your tickets booked from the Allegiant Airlines Booking portal, if you need some special needs onboard, you can take advantage of Allegiant’s special needs policy. They keep a regular check on the passenger’s needs and treat them like their own family members.
Passengers with Special Needs
Allegiant Airlines offers customers an assurance of their safe and comfortable flying experience. They can avail special needs policy of Allegiant Airlines Reservation whenever they want.
Allegiant has a straight yet transparent policy regarding trained service animals. Individually trained animals should be able to do work or execute tasks for people with disabilities, such as physical, sensory, behavioral, or cognitive disabilities. But the important thing to keep in mind, Allegiant requires the documentation for travel with a fully trained service animal: United States Department of Transportation Service Animal Air Transportation Form
Allegiant airlines officials will be there to help you every time you need assistance onboard or while at the airport. Otherwise, a pregnant woman will not necessarily need to occupy two seats if she can lower the armrest.
Person with Disabilities
Have you booked Allegiant Airlines Flight Tickets from the official website and looking for special assistance with your travel? Don’t worry allegiant offers special assistance and treatment, especially to the disabled. In case you need the help of a wheelchair or anything to get support, the airline will facilitate it for you and help you to make your travel easier and more comfortable.
Allegiant Airlines Reservations Inflight Refreshments
To keep your convenience and comfort in mind, Allegiant always has a devotion to its customers. Well-trained staff and the best inflight experiences give this airline an upper hand compared to the services offered by other airlines.
Regarding inflight refreshments, Allegiant has a high-quality selection of a variety of snacks and drinks on board. Now, passengers can enjoy a refreshing drink and a delicious snack everything from the comfort of their seats.
Can I change my flight with Allegiant Airlines?
Flyers need to change their trip plans due to unexpected situations and so they have to bear cancellation or flight change charges. You are left with no alternative but to change your itinerary and this can be harmful to your pocket. But don’t you worry as Allegiant Airlines has created a generous flight change policy.
Allegiant Airlines understands the severity of this situation and therefore it brings a flexible flight change policy for customers. You can make desired changes to your Allegiant flight booking depending on the circumstances. There are various methods involved in the flight change process. In this section, you’ll get to know various procedures to make desired changes to your itinerary.
Allegiant offers online as well as offline options to make amendments to your flight reservation. As per your convenience, you may choose any option per your convenience and preference. In addition to this, you can manage your booking with Allegiant Air.
Key Points on Allegiant Air Flight Change Policy
This policy allows customers to make necessary modifications as per the requirements given below:
- Customers need to make changes seven days before the scheduled departure of the flight without using the travel flexibility option.
- Allegiant charges $75 per person each way on all adjustments without trip flex.
- All amendments will be non-refundable and non-transferable to other passengers.
- Travel credits are valid for two years and cannot be extended after their expiration.
- Passengers with the travel flexibility feature can make free flight adjustments up to one hour before scheduled departure.
- Customers have 72 hours to perform changes to vacation packages before the trip. The non-refundable component will be a difference in ticket pricing.
- Any flight change or cancellation request made within 24 hours after ticket purchase won’t bear any charge.
- After 24 hours, ticket purchases will be non-refundable. A credit voucher will be issued for future travel for qualifying flight changes/cancellations.
Without Trip Flex
For customers doing Allegiant Airlines flight changes without trip flex, they can read out the following points before changing a flight:
- They can change a flight up to seven days or before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- Changes to a particular portion of the itinerary depending on availability.
- They may need to pay $25 per segment per person for the flight change.
- If the new flight fare is more than the original one after making changes to an Allegiant Air booking, they need to pay the fare difference. Customers are responsible for any change in the flight fares.
With Trip Flex
If a customer has purchased a Trip Flex for their travel with Allegiant Airlines, then they get some amazing benefits while changing a flight. Canceling or Changing a flight is way easier if the reservation includes Trip Flex. Go through the below points related to Allegiant Air flight change including a Trip Flex:
- A customer can cancel their flight with Trip Flex within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket for a full refund.
- If an itinerary includes Trip Flex, then there is no need to pay the flight change fee.
- Also, please note that it is limited to just one-time usage. If they make any further requests for flight change or cancellation, then it won’t be counted with a Trip Flex.
- If a customer cancels a Trip Flex flight online, then they will receive a non-transferable and non-refundable flight voucher to be used for further travel.
Online Allegiant Air Flight Change
Follow the below steps to make an online flight change with Allegiant Airlines:
- Open allegiantair.com on your device web browser.
- Enter the passenger’s last name along with the booking confirmation code of the ticket purchased.
- Click on the ‘Manage Travel’ option.
- Select the appropriate Allegiant Airlines booking from the available list of flights.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the fight change process.
- Make sure you pay the flight booking fee or the fare difference between old and new fares for newly booked flights.
- You will receive a change confirmation mail from Allegiant Airlines on your registered email ID.
Flight Cancellation with Allegiant Airlines
Canceling a ticket may be costly and troublesome, especially if it is an airline ticket. Hefty cancellation charges often give a hard hit to the wallet. But this is not the case with Allegiant Airlines as it provides a smooth and flexible flight cancellation policy to its customer without any heavy fees. Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy enables a customer to avoid extra charges while canceling a ticket through the official website, mobile app, or on-call. Passengers need to pay cancellation fees depending on the service class and the flight route.
The flight cancellation policy of Allegiant Air is regularly revised to give an overall excellent experience to a customer. If a passenger cancels the flight ticket on the day of the scheduled flight departure, the whole ticket fare will be charged as the No Show Fee. Allegiant may revoke the fee, if there is a critical reason for ticket cancellation such as Death, illness, theft of passports, etc.
Ticket Cancellation for Non-Refundable Fares
- Allegiant ticket purchases after 24 hours are non-refundable. A credit voucher for future travel will be issued for qualifying cancellations or flight changes.
- No future travel credit will be issued for the itineraries changed within seven days of the scheduled departure, unless the passenger has purchased Trip Flex.
- Visit Allegiant Airlines Manage Travel option to cancel reservations online.
1 Hour prior changes to Scheduled Departure with Trip Flex
- Including Trip Flex at the time of Allegiant flight booking gives the passenger the flexibility to change or cancel their reservations up to 1 hour before departure without fees.
- A flight change fee of up to $75 per person each way will be charged without the Trip Flex. All no changes are permitted within seven days of travel and no future travel credit will be issued.
Allegiant Airlines 24 hours Cancellation Policy
The 24 Hours Free Cancellation Policy of Allegiant Airlines offers flexibility to the passengers to cancel their flight tickets without any cancellation fees. They can purchase the Trip Flex Protection Plan with standard tickets to obtain full refunds. With this plan, they can save $75 for each ticket.
There will be zero cancellation charges for passengers who cancel their Allegiant tickets within 24 hours of their flight reservation and the flight departure is seven or more days away as per the Allegiant Air 24-hour cancellation policy.
The non-refundable flight ticket holders are also eligible for a full refund if they cancel their scheduled flights within the day of the initial ticket purchase. They can cancel their flight ticket through the Website, Mobile App, over the Call, Ticket office, and Airport counter.
Benefits of contacting allegiant airlines reservations team
Although travelers can do allegiant airlines reservations by various methods like going to the airport counter or contact to third-party travel agencies but visiting the Allegiant Airlines Official site is the best option for them, because you can check all destinations covered by it and also get to know that if your route exists or not. So, after knowing the destination, choose your route and pick your date of travel, and the number of passengers then click on the search icon given there. After clicking on the search button you can pick anyone from the results showing on your screen. Then, fill customer/customer’s names and other compulsory details and then do the payment via your card (kindly check other payment methods if you are a frequent flyer). In some time, the airline will send your ticket by providing your email id or you can download it from the website. If you have any issues in this process kindly contact Allegiant Airlines Official Site phone number and they will assist you instantly.
If you are looking for exclusive and attractive deals on allegiant airline reservations then you can check out allegiant airlines’ official site. All the required information can be obtained by calling the Allegiant Airlines Reservations team online. The professionals are available 24*7 to tell deals and offers. From booking flights to managing existing reservations all things can be sorted here, so do enjoy your vacation. Have a nice trip.
If you are planning to travel through Allegiant airlines then you can check out the best deals and offers. All the required information can be obtained by calling the Allegiant Airlines Reservations team online. The professionals are available 24*7 for your assistance. From booking flights to managing existing reservations, the experts are there to guide you with the best.
Allegiant Airlines Flight From
Allegiant Air Airports
Feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat commodo.
Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FAT) in Fresno, California and McCarran…
Planning a vacation trip to your favorite destination and looking…
The city of Tampa is located on the west coast…